Re: st: AW: RE: estimates use / estread problem

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: RE: estimates use / estread problem
Date   Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:14:50 +0100

Are you saying that

 sysuse auto
 regress price weight
 estimates save myfile, replace
 ereturn clear
 estimates use myfile

does not work on your system? There must be something wrong with your
Stata installation.
ben