Re: st: Hazard ratios to rates.

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Hazard ratios to rates.
Date   Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:13:25 -0500

Hazard ratios compare two distributions, but you want to know something about one of the distributions. It is the same as if you had asked: "I know the ratio of two numbers is 2:1. What is one of them?"

So,unless you have more information, the answer to your question is "No".

-Steve