RE: st: RE: income classes as dependent variable

From   marcel spijkerman <[email protected]>
To   stata stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: income classes as dependent variable
Date   Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:01:49 +0000

Thanks for your replies. I finally programmed the problem as a finite
(2 classes) mixture of normal distributions, using the likelihood
function from the intreg procedure. Results look good.

Regards,

Marcel