Re: st: Date format export to excel

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Date format export to excel
Date   Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:59:43 +0530

Hello Neil / Jeff.

Thank you for your reply. Funnily, the 1st line of dates is fine , in
the 2nd line onwards I observe what Jeph is talking about. Maybe there
is a reason for that too.

Also, I noticed one more thing. Suppose I DO NOT outsheet. I simply
copy and paste from the Stata Data Editor to Excel!!!! The dates work
out FINE!! Excel automatically takes the 1st day of each month which
leads me to think that Jeph's suggestion to have the data in % td form
as compared to % tm form makes sense.

Thank you,
Ashim