RE: st: RE: reshape problem

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: reshape problem
Date   Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:53:32 -0000

Despite various attempts your problem looks just as puzzling as when
first posted.

If there is some way for you to post your data file in an accessible
place, interested people will be able to look themselves.

Alternatively, I suggest you get in touch with StataCorp tech-support. I
guess they will want a copy of the file too.

Emanuele Millemaci

and