Re: st: Formatting a twoway graph with different scaled y axes

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Formatting a twoway graph with different scaled y axes
Date   Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:08:44 -0600

1.  You need to specify that the range() option is for the second
yaxis:  -yscale(range(0) axis(2)) -

2.  Use -scatter- with the -mlabel()- option.

For example:

sysuse auto,clear
collapse mpg trunk, by(rep)

twoway bar mpg rep, yaxis(1) yscale(range(0) axis(1)) ///
 || line trunk rep , sort yaxis(2) yscale(range(0) axis(2)) ///
 || scatter mpg rep, mlabel(mpg) mlabpos(12) m(none) yaxis(1) ///
 || scatter trunk rep ,mlabel(trunk) mlabpos(3) m(none) yaxis(2) ///
 || ,legend(order(1 3))

Scott