Re: st: Re: easy way to put frequencies distribution output in a table

From   "Mandy fu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: easy way to put frequencies distribution output in a table
Date   Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:37:08 -0500

Hi Mr. Weiss and other friends,

The solution attached in Mr. Weiss's reply works pretty well with my
problem. What's more, I find the article(two parts) are helpful to all
kinds of tables.

Thanks a lot!
Mandy