RE: Re: st: question related to collapse

From   "Grigolon, Laura" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Re: st: question related to collapse
Date   Sat, 6 Dec 2008 18:52:01 +0100

Hello David,

first of all thank you for your reply.

A small comment on your answer:

“Do you want the order to matter, and do you want to allow "linking" as in the 60,65,70 example?”

1 -- Yes, the order matters, as you guessed.
2 -- At first I did not think about the issue of the “linking” effect. I used the commands you suggested (which work really fine) and I tested how far the middle value is from the leading value of the cluster (the lowest value). In my specific case, the linking effect is ok because the values of the cluster normally remain within 10% with respect to the middle value.

Laura