Re: st: standard errors poverty measurement Stata 10

From   "Abdel Rahmen El Lahga" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: standard errors poverty measurement Stata 10
Date   Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:54:50 +0100

you can use the DASP package  developed by A. Araar and J-Y Duclos
available at http://132.203.59.36/DASP/index.html
you can estimate various poverty inequality measure with their s.e and
taking into account the sampling design.
Concerning the remark of  Stas Kolenikov I note that std-err of
poverty measure are required by most journal and policy maker to
assess the effect of sampling variability on poverty and inequlity
measure. This is a usuel practice in the profession
HTH
AbdelRahmen El Lahga
University of Tunis