st: Re: RE: SBIR grants at Stata?

Subject   st: Re: RE: SBIR grants at Stata?
Date   Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:37:29 +0100

Sorry for being negative about this thread, but if there is one issue that I could not care less about, it is the number of grants to StataCorp. David did not specify what it is that stirs his interest there, but maybe he will elaborate...

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:44 PM
Subject: st: RE: SBIR grants at Stata?

This is for StataCorp to answer. (Not "Stata Corp".)

But many readers, especially those outside the United States, will want
an explanation -- Small Business Innovation Research -- and a URL
www.sbir.gov.

And perhaps another explanation: NIH = (U.S.) National Institutes of
Health and another URL www.nih.gov.

Please remember the list is global -- geographically and in terms of
members' interests.

David Airey

I noticed Yulia's work at Stata Corp was funded by NIH. How many SBIR
grants does Stata Corp have? Is this common at Stata. I thought it was
very interesting to say the least.