Re: st: Re: Video from multiple graph exports

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Video from multiple graph exports
Date   Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:42:30 -0500

In particular, head over to Google for their Motion Chart
gadget (Google bought Gapminder, this is their current
available version).

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?url=www.google.com/ig/modules/motionchart.xml

Martin Weiss wrote:
This thing made the rounds at the Milan UGM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVimVzgtD6w

Might wanna take it from there...

HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Weitzenfeld" <[email protected]>