st: RE: Length for strings, ignoring SMCL tags

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Length for strings, ignoring SMCL tags
Date   Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:31:02 +0900

Is this what you mean:

. di strlen(substr("{err}hello", strpos("{err}hello","}")+1,.))
5

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.