Re: st: re: memory allocation problem

From   ckang2 <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: memory allocation problem
Date   Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:07:54 -0600

Thank you very much for your response, Kit.

Yes, I'm using 32-bit version of STATA (STATA10) and Windows.
However, the problem also happend with the same error message as when
I allocated 1G memory for STATA.
With my old computer (1G ram), I was able to allocate 1G memory for
STATA, but with my new computer (with much more ram, 3G) I can't
allocate memory more than 850m.
Do you know why?

Thank you very much again.

Best,