Re: st: Anova

From   aapdm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Anova
Date   Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:31:24 +0000 (GMT)

OK, I see what you mean...

All my explanatory variables are significant but I am interested in knowing how much the variation in my dependent variable is explained by each of the explanatory variables. I am interested in the quantitative effects, i.e. variance decomposition...

So I am on the right track, right?

Thanks, Alice.