Re: st: round off trouble

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: round off trouble
Date   Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:37:52 +0530

Hi Maarten,

Thank you for your email. I always thought, I think I read it on this
list that local variables are strings and can't be formatted.  Thank
you for your time.

Ashim.