Re: st: Transfering a large set of Stata tables into Excel

From   Rachel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Transfering a large set of Stata tables into Excel
Date   Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:22:44 -0500

Austin,

One more question:  How would I modify the line:

file write x _n "`v'" _tab "`: di %9.3g r(mean)'"

if I wanted the mean, standard deviation, max and min of each variable
on a separate line?  I'm sure I can find this in my data manual, but
unfortunately, I've loaned it out.

Thanks again,
Rachel