Re: st: Bivariate density contours

Subject   Re: st: Bivariate density contours
Date   Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:08:19 -0600

subscribe to r-help list then, as well :)). The quality of
communication is generally better at statalist though.

I believe there are at least two, maybe three packages in R that do
this. I've used contour() which is a little idiosyncratic in the
inputs (it insists on using a rectangular grid). If you need a density
plot based on random points in the domain, then you'd be using kde()
from package ks (kernel smoothing). I've never tried that though.