st: RE: RE: RE: Data generating

From   "Torben Mideksa" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Data generating
Date   Sat, 22 Nov 2008 20:00:31 +0100

Thank you Nick, I have now fixed it. I like the trick "If the requirement is
just non-zero variance then one solution is just to add random noise with
desired distribution and specified variance (Presumably also with zero
mean.)"

Best Regards,
Torben