st: Re: standardized coefficient in survey weighted regression using spost9

Subject   st: Re: standardized coefficient in survey weighted regression using spost9
Date   Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:28:15 +0100

Try

http://www.stata-press.com/books/regmodcdvs.html

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pruitt, Sandi" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:27 AM
Subject: st: standardized coefficient in survey weighted regression using spost9

I am running a weighted linear regression (using a sampling weight or "pweight") using svyset commands. Following a previous listserv discussion, I downloaded spost 9 and used the command listcoef so I could obtain standardized betas for this regression. (I have a reviewer specifically asking for this.) However while it works, I get the following warning:

"pweights not compatible with summarize; weights will be treated as aweights"

Can someone tell me how this might be affecting the standardized beta that I want to report?

Thanks.

Sandi L. Pruitt
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Division of Health Behavior Research