Re: st: Bivariate density contours

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bivariate density contours
Date   Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:11:14 -0600

Switch to R. The contour plots has been the permanent item on the
wishes and grumbles list. All this 3D stuff is so much better with
other packages, unfortunately.