Re: st: Tetrachoric Correlation for binary and continuous variables

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Tetrachoric Correlation for binary and continuous variables
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:57:39 -0600

you can use my -polychoric- package that works for both continuous and
discrete variables computing all of tetrachoric, polychoric, biserial
and polyserial correlations. You can then pick the matrix from
returned values and feed it to -factormat-.