st: dot plot of each point

From   "Brent Fulton" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: dot plot of each point
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:13:51 -0800

Hi,

I would like to plot 4 points for each of the 50 states, where a state will
be labeled with its two-letter abbreviation. I would like to orient the
graph so the states are on the vertical axis and the points are plotted on
the horizontal axis. (I prefer to just plot points, not bars, because the
graph gets too busy.)

I would appreciate your advice on how to do this.

Thanks,
Brent Fulton
UC Berkeley