st: Cut command

From   "Katia Bobulova" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Cut command
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:09:18 +0000

Dear all,

I used the cut command to divide my time in 5-minute intervals.

Since there were too many intervals, I created  two new variables.
Newtime for the intervals of time since 14.30 and newtime2 for the rest.

Now I would like to have just one variable with the two newtime
For example:

Newtime                 mewtime2
14:00:00                 14:35:00
14:05:00                 14:40:00
14:10:00                       .
14:15:00                       .
14:20:00
14:25:00
14:30:00

now I would like to create a new variable with both times, in this way:

newtime3
14:00:00
14:05:00
14:10:00