Re: st: -varlist- using char[]?

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -varlist- using char[]?
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:07:29 -0500

Thanks for the tip about -ds-, that will at least answer
my first question in the something close to affirmative.

And yes, I did simplify in my examples, because I was too
lazy to check my code. Similarly (per Nick's comment), I
know that -summarize if <cond>- was completely out of line,
but thought it was worth a thousand words of trying explain
what I wanted to do.

Had never noticed that feature of -ds-, quite useful. Though
would be nice it was extending to matching particular char
values. Eg,

  . ds, has(char scale KCCQ)

thanks,
Jeph