Re: Re: st: more fancy NP++ editor

Subject   Re: Re: st: more fancy NP++ editor
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:09:47 +0100

Well, rundolines is THE option to do this. In fact, I never bothered to
install "rundo" because I regarded its functionality as redundant compared
to rundolines...

HTH
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:51:40 +0800
> Von: "Martin Wang" <[email protected]>
> An: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> Betreff: Re: Re: st: more fancy NP++ editor

> Hi Friedrich,
>
> Thank you very much for your great efforts on combining NP++ and Stata. I
> appreciate your features of saving before running, but my habit, maybe bad,
> is run without saving, and only save when I close the do file. In this
> case do you have some ways to deal with this problem? I understand select all
> and run do lines is an option.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Martin
>
> ======= 2008-11-11 23:04:06 Original Message:=======
>
> >Martin,
> >
> >You write about a "bug" in my rundo program. The behavior you describe
> >is not a bug, it is a feature. I quote from the documentation on my
> >website:
> >
> >"Note that a do-file must be saved before the rundo program is called
> >because it looks for the saved version of the document that is
> >currently being edited. An alternative would be to first select the
> >entire text in the editor and then call the rundolines program, which
> >passes all selected lines to Stata."
> >
> >Instead of the URL in your message please bookmark the permanent URL:
> >
> >http://huebler.info/2008/20080427-stata.html
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Friedrich

Martin Weiss
Hackersteigle 3
72076 Tübingen
00497071/793535
00491784597218

Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a