Re: st: Dropping min of two consecutive observations

From   "Alan Neustadtl" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dropping min of two consecutive observations
Date   Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:42:48 -0500

If you sort the data by id and then by month I think your code will
work.  Look at the following example based on your data:

***** Stata Example Begin *****
clear

input byte id byte value  byte month
1  25        12