Re: st: Latest version of -plotmatrix-

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Latest version of -plotmatrix-
Date   Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:48:11 -0500

Although I cannot be certain I also believe that I installed
-plotmatrix- from SSC. Perhaps Kit Baum can shed some light on the
issue of Stata module versions.

In the meantime I would be grateful if Neil could send me
plotmatrix.ado and plotmatrix.hlp in a private message.

Many thanks,

Friedrich