Re: st: if and if

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: if and if
Date   Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:24:52 +0530

Hello Svend,

I have a question. Where did you read that the command

if j==1

will be testing the FIRST observation. I don't think that it is in the
stata help for if. Could you point me in the right direction here.

Also I liked your use of the local in that way. I did not think of
that . Did you read that somewhere too ?

Thank you,
Ashim.