st: Re: how to quietly svmat?

From   Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
To   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: how to quietly svmat?
Date   Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:16:50 -0500

Sorry; I had a nagging thought that this name may have been used, but did not check it out. Nick is quite right that more care should be taken to avoid stomping on existing names. (I was quite annoyed when the name of my -xttest1- routine, which had been circulating via SSC for a while, was usurped by a Stata Journal article!) For all 'svmat2' below read 'svmat22'.

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html