Re: st: quick question about "Mata run-time error r(3499);"

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: quick question about "Mata run-time error r(3499);"
Date   Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:35:28 -0500

see the description of the error message:

"3499. ____ not found The specified variable or function could not be
found.  In the case of a function, it was not already loaded, it is
not in the libraries, and there is no .mo file with its name."

most probably you have a typo in the identifier name somewhere.

Regards, Sergiy