Re: st: more fancy NP++ editor

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: more fancy NP++ editor
Date   Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:04:06 -0500

Martin,

You write about a "bug" in my rundo program. The behavior you describe
is not a bug, it is a feature. I quote from the documentation on my
website:

"Note that a do-file must be saved before the rundo program is called
because it looks for the saved version of the document that is
currently being edited. An alternative would be to first select the
entire text in the editor and then call the rundolines program, which
passes all selected lines to Stata."

Instead of the URL in your message please bookmark the permanent URL:

http://huebler.info/2008/20080427-stata.html

Thanks,

Friedrich