Re: st: RE: Manipulation of the distribution

Subject   Re: st: RE: Manipulation of the distribution
Date   Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:01:28 +0100

Let`s try the exponential distribution...

***********
sysuse auto, clear
cap ssc inst rnd
rndexp `c(N)' 3
g weightstoc= weight+100*xe

-drawnorm- draws from a multivariate normal, which you presumably do not want/need...

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linn Renée Naper" <[email protected]>