st: Re: RE: Re: -label- not working

Subject   st: Re: RE: Re: -label- not working
Date   Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:33:56 +0100

I have a certain feeling that these problems are proliferating at the moment on the list.. Yours sounds like one for Stata Tech support... Sorry, but that is called "division of labor", right?

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carter Rees" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 9:28 PM
Subject: st: RE: Re: -label- not working

Hi Martin,

I hadn't done that, thanks.  But now I have another problem.  I get an
r(603) error message.  It gives me a path name and then says it could not
open a .tmp file for write by copytextfile.

This occurs right after step #4 (examining files) attempts to start.

-label- still does not work.

Carter

Carter Rees
School of Criminal Justice