Re: st: Reshape limit

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reshape limit
Date   Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:24:19 -0500

Wikipedia to the rescue.

"The term magic number also refers to the bad programming practice of
using numbers directly in source code without explanation. In most
cases this makes programs harder to read, understand, and maintain.
Although most guides make an exception for the numbers zero and one,
it is a good idea to define all other numbers in code as named
constants."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_number_(programming)