Re: st: Interpretation of regressionmodel of ln-transformed variable

From   "roland andersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of regressionmodel of ln-transformed variable
Date   Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:05:24 +0100

Thank you Peter

I tried that but unfortunately the model did not converge.

Roland