st: -log- in Stata to bypass commands that resulted in errors?

From   "Mingfeng Lin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: -log- in Stata to bypass commands that resulted in errors?
Date   Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:26:30 -0400

I'm just curious if there is a way (or maybe an add-on) in Stata to
create a log file for only the correct commands? -log using- or -#
review- will capture all commands that have been typed in the window,
including those resulting in errors.  If there is a way for the log to
automatically filter out those commands, it would be really nice,
especially replicating what we do in an interative manner with Stata.

Thanks,

Mingfeng