st: Reporting standard errors for bStdXY in listcoef in spost ado

From   "Kristian Karlson" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Reporting standard errors for bStdXY in listcoef in spost ado
Date   Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:02:05 +0100

Hi

We are trying to get the listcoef in the spost-ado to report standard errors
of the fully standardized coefficient (bStdXY) after running ologit.
Although we have searched the statalist and the web, no solutions have been
found. We would like a helping hand on this one.

All the best,
Kristian & Lars