st: mfx after xtnbreg and how to compute predicted Y

From   "Pek-Hooi Soh" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: mfx after xtnbreg and how to compute predicted Y
Date   Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:12:45 -0700

Hi, I have a count panel data model with interaction terms where the terms
are mean centered.

I estimated the full model by xtnbreg and ran mfx.  The marginal effect
table presents the same coefficients and standard errors as the table for
xtnbreg. Is this possible?

If I do get the correct mfx output, how do I compute predicted Y? Do I have
compute y = exp(XB) where B stores marginal effects separately in excel ?

Cheers

Pek