st: quietly from a point in code.

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: quietly from a point in code.
Date   Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:34:24 +0530

Hello,

I was reading about the command quietly. Is there a way I can say

quietly
..
..
..
noisily

so that ALL the code inbetween qui and noi is run quietly without
having to say qui in front of EACH line of code,

I needed this in some of my log outputs. Maybe other people have dealt
with this ?

Thank you,
Ashim