Re: st: Iv with mprobit/mlogit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Iv with mprobit/mlogit
Date   Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:37:03 +0200

You may download -cmp- from SSC. 90% of the times it's what you are searching for when endogeneity is the problem.
Some more specific programs exist with multinomial variable at the first stage (-selmlog- and -mtreatnb-: if this is the case, please use -findit- to locate them). Not aware of dedicated programs where the multinomial variable is the dependent one at the second stage.
Nicola
P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.