Re: st: Syntax of -webuse-

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Syntax of -webuse-
Date   Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:23:38 -0400

Yes, Clive,

but it is that one case when it should not work like it works. It should [IMHO]

1) abort with an error "varlist not allowed", or
2) load only variable foreign from the dataset, not the whole dataset.

Current beahvior is not consistent with how other commands behave. Not
a big deal though,
but I was surprised today.

Regards, Sergiy