Re: st: estimating distribution functions from Kernel densities

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estimating distribution functions from Kernel densities
Date   Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:51:51 +0200

mm_kint() provides analytic integrals for a number of specific kernel
functions. It cannot be used to integrate over an empirical density
function.
ben