Re: st: Line of equality in scatter plot

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Line of equality in scatter plot
Date   Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:02:34 +0100

Laura,

-twoway function- will do this.

twoway (scatter x1 x2) (function y = x, range(0 100))

Adjust the range() option to the range of your variables.

Eva