Re: st: Table output in Journal Design

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Table output in Journal Design
Date   Wed, 08 Oct 2008 10:29:40 -0400

At the risk of wading into a controversy I don't fully understand, you might also check out my -mktab-, which has a slightly different approach, and therefore slightly different plusses and minuses. It can output to tab-delimited or LaTeX (or HTML, for that matter).

--Nick Winter

Stas Kolenikov wrote:
Well if they want Word files then outreg* is probably the best way to
go. With LaTeX, you could look at -estout/esttab- command -- chances
are you can accomodate tab-delimited tables from those commands in
Word, too.