Re: st: regression on variable over time to get mean autoregressive parameter

Subject   Re: st: regression on variable over time to get mean autoregressive parameter
Date   Tue, 7 Oct 2008 18:23:18 -0400

Fabian Brenner <[email protected]>:
Try
g id=group(bacteria_name)
tsset id year
reg number l.number

but you might want a log-log specification:
g lnn=ln(number)
reg lnn l.lnn