Re: st: RE: Data consistency heuristics

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Data consistency heuristics
Date   Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:05:27 +0100 (BST)

An alternative or complementary approach would be to use -assert-, as
is advocated in (Gould 2003)

William Gould (2003) Stata tip 3: How to be assertive

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam