Re: st: Is it normal that -svytab- works slowly?

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is it normal that -svytab- works slowly?
Date   Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:54:13 -0400

For checking on errors or weird values in the data set, -tabulate- is the proper command.

-Steve