st: RE: Nonparametric test

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Nonparametric test
Date   Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:18:49 +0100

These are your variables, but what is your data structure?

Do your data look like this?

Country  Income group
x            1
y            2
z            2
w            3

Or do you have replicates (e.g. areas, individuals) within each country?

And what hypothesis are you testing?

nigussie Tefera

I have two categorical variables: namely incomecat (1=high,2=middle and 3=low income) and country ( labeled as (x, y, z, w)). Suppose that each country has high, middle and low income group. If I want to run paired test for each income group across countries, what stata command� should I use?