st: RE: RE: outreg2 + excel + ***

Subject   st: RE: RE: outreg2 + excel + ***
Date   Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:23:08 +0200

As a private question from Bastian shows, my reply was too terse:

*********
cap ssc inst estout

eststo clear

sysuse auto, clear
eststo: reg pr w re tr, robust
eststo: reg pr w re

esttab est1 est2 using myfile.csv,  star(* 0.10 ** 0.05 *** 0.01) csv
replace
********

shows that you should clear the estimates with the second line in the code.
If you have several -estimates- in memory, tell -esttab- explicitly which
ones you want. Otherwise you get all by default, see the last line...

HTH
Martin