Re: st: space trouble in excel to stata conversion

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: space trouble in excel to stata conversion
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:13:58 +0530

Hey I have to add something.

This time I use the data file in excel, save it as xml , now I copy
and paste from XML to Stata and VOILA! the annoying spaces are GONE!!!

Any tips / words of wisdom ?

Thank you,
Ashim